Newland completed this major export order in July this year fora pasta manufacturer in Nigeria.
The order consisted of Newland mobile belt conveyor models WTC38 for loading/unloading trailers & containers from ground level (‘Dockless Loading’)
Michael Kyrycz, Newland Export Sales Manager commented:
‘’We have supplied many WTC38 models to Nigeria over several years to the same company group, having gained a reputation for a proven designed & well engineered product with high build quality & reliability.’’
The Newland WTC model range has the unique feature of ‘Twin Adjustable Booms’, whereby the front & rear booms both have a +/- 30 deg range of movement. This enables the front boom to raise/lower to the stack height of the goods inside the trailer / container & the rear boom to also raise /lower to the stack height of the product being loaded /unloaded from ground level.
These conveyors were manufactured with ease of maintenance in mind & for heavy duty use in challenging operating conditions.
- Both WTC33 & WTC38 models have motorised single telescopic belt action.
- Push button controls located on the front telescopic boom. Also fitted to the chassis centre post & rear boom.
- The WTC38 has a reach of 11.5 m into the vehicle with the telescopic boom fully extended.
- The WTC38 supplied to Nigeria has the optional solid rubber cushion tyred wheels fitted for operating over rough ground.
- The machines are fitted with quality known parts such as ABB tropicalised motors, Group Schneider steel enclosure with Group Schneider or Siemens switchgear to CAT3 rating & Ammeraal 2 ply PVC belts.