MOBILE TELESCOPIC CONVEYOR
MTC3X | Mobile Telescopic Conveyor
A versatile mobile conveyor with many options
There are several chassis options for the Newland Multi-Telescopic boom conveyor models (MTC). One includes the fully mobile ‘Twin Powered Wheel’ chassis, The MTC3X
below are some of the unique features of this versatile mobile conveyor:
- This unique design has two powered wheels enabling the chassis to move in very tight spaces.
- The chassis can traverse left/right, forwards/backwards, diagonally left/right.
- The chassis can also rotate 360º with the powered wheels positioned at 90º to the chassis.
- A ‘change over switch’ changes wheel direction on one of the powered wheels & the chassis can then turn on its own axis with true 360º of movement.
- The fully mobile twin powered wheel chassis has been in manufacture since the late 1980’s. A well proven and tested design.
- Installation free as the units are fitted with a 15.0m cable reeling drum that connects to the power supply.
- There is also an option for a battery powered twin powered wheel chassis. The chassis movement operates from a battery. Other motors (Belt, Telescopic Boom etc) run from a three phase supply.
- Whilst the telescopic conveyor is loading / unloading vehicles the batteries are being charged via trickle charger. The fully mobile twin powered wheel chassis can be fitted to all Newland multi-telescopic boom models including Manrider MTC135.
- Proven very successful for the multi-telescopic units on our hire fleet, ‘plug & play’ eliminating the need to bolt the machine to the warehouse floor.
Get in touch with us today and receive a bespoke conveyor quote
Complete our quote form by clicking the button below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.